This week Leah, A.J., and Mikah discuss alleged Fitbit inaccuracies, break down the Facebook political "scandal", and explain the updates coming to Twitter.
Links and Show Notes
- Facebook changes algorithms but denies allegations of anti-conservative bias, via The Telegraph
- Facebook news selection is in hands of editors not algorithms, documents show, via The Guardian
- Coming soon: express even more in 140 characters, via Twitter
- No, Twitter's update won't make all your replies public, via iMore
- When Media Twitter tries to explain new Twitter rules, via News Cat GIF