This week A.J. and Mikah each use their invisible budget of $1,500 to pick out the best Black Friday deals from Walmart, Target, and Best Buy. Find out what the guys think is worth buying this holiday season!
Produced by Katie Hiler
This episode of Integrate is not sponsored by GlassTrek.
Music provided by Eino Toivanen, kongano.com.
Follow Integrate on Twitter, and subscribe/rate/review the show on iTunes.
Links and Show Notes
- Mikah's new podcast, Cartoon Cast
- Microsoft Hololens
- Best budget soundbars, via The Wirecutter
Black Friday Picks
Mikah: (With a budget of $1,500)
- $400 Element 55" Class 4K 120Hz Smart UHD TV (Target)
- $850 Macbook Air 13.3" - Intel Core 5 - 4GB Memory - 128 Flash Storage (Best Buy; Select Locations)
- $180 Panasonic DSLR (Best Buy; Select Locations)
- $60 Parrot Drone (Target)
A.J.: (With a budget of $1,500)
- $699 LG - 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV - Black (Best Buy)
- $400 Lenovo Yoga (Best Buy; Select Locations)
- $80 Nintendo 2DS (Walmart)
- $35 Kindle Fire Tablet (X9) (Best Buy or Amazon)